Habitat for Humanity is a valuable brand partner, worth over $3 billion (Interbrand, 2006) equivalent to Starbucks, FedEx and Johnson & Johnson. Your corporation's investment into Habitat for Humanity comes with a high rate of return for your team and the whole community.
Why partner with Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver?
generates invaluable goodwill and elevates your corporate profile
builds local awareness through community involvement
gives back to your local community
engages your staf
What partnering with Habitat looks like
We'll help you develop a customized plan based on the funds, expertise or products you wish to contribute, and the strategic giving objectives of your organization.
- You can choose to contribute to local communities of interest through funding, gift-in-kind or our ReStores
- Help build or sponsor a home (sponsor a build day) and hand the keys to a partner family
- Engage your employees through coordinating a volunteering experience on a build site (no construction experience required)
- You can choose to develop cause marketing campaigns, with a portion of sales going to Habitat for Humanity Canada
- Consider creating employee fundraising programs, payroll deduction plans and/or corporate matching plans to effectively raise funds with minimal time required
Want to join our partnership roster? Contact us.
What your partnership is supporting
- Help build safe, decent, affordable homes for our partner families
- Help to break the cycle of poverty and build stronger communities; housing that is affordable and adequate leads to better outcomes for communities in the areas of health, education and emotional well-being
- Building more affordable housing creates a more productive nation; as a family's financial situation improves, its dependence on social services decreases and it's better able to contribute to the community and local economy
A big thank you to our current corporate and community sponsors for their continued support and philanthropy!
Legacy ($2.5 Million+)
Ground Breakers ($25,000+)
360 BuildSmart Partnerships
Interior Design Institute of BC
Ames Tile and Stone Ltd.
Applied Engineering Solutions Ltd.
City of Burnaby
Genworth Financial Canada
Horace Engineering Ltd.
Maple Ridge Lighting
Michael James Rowley
Robinson Lighting and Bath Centre
Santec Engineering Co Ltd.
The Real Estate Foundation of BC
Vaughan Planning and Design Ltd.
Vector Engineering Services Ltd.
Wayne Stephen Bissky Architecture
Western Union Business Solutions
Banner Carpets Ltd.
BC Roofing Contractors Association
Canadian Standards Association
Community Savings Credit Union
DP World Canada Inc.
Dryco Building Supplies
Eecol Electric Corp
Home Idol Building Supplies
International Union of Operating Engineers
Kask Bros. Ready Mix Ltd.
New Life Community Church
Oakville Natural Stone Corporation
Pottery Barn Kids
RCABC Guarantee Corp
SNC Lavalin O&M
Tree of Life ULC
WBI Home Warranty
2nd Centry Rug Co.
BC Plumbing Supplies
Blackburn Young Office Solutions
BMW - Benefits Waste Management
Business Inertiors By Staples
Concord Pacific Developments
DBA Newton Onmiplex Industrial Centre
Euro-Rite Cabinets Ltd.
Hertiage Office Furnishings
Imperial Paving Ltd.
International Facilities Management Association
Johnson Controls, Bue Sky Involve Project
Macdonald Dettwiler & Associates
Pacific Rim Motorcycles Ltd.
Robert Allen - Beacon Hill
Roofing Contractors Association of BC
Roofmart Pacific Ltd.
St. Joseph's School
Steele Urquhart Litigation Counsel
UFCW Local 247 Training and Education
Walrus Design Inc.
William Switzer and Associates (2012) Ltd.